Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nashville Tenn.- September 29


It was a slow ride over here yesterday,over mountains and hills- a head wind did not help either. I drove the car over the highest areas,which helped us to move a bit faster. We are now in the Central Time Zone. KC our cat was batting at me furiously with his paws at 0600 to feed him. I obeyed his command,rather than try to explain to him that we are in a different time zone than yesterday. Today we plan to do some touring of this area,and take in a Grand Ole Opry show this evening. Last Spring I posted a picture of our son Dan-now I am going to introduce our one and only daughter Melissa,who is our youngest( I will get to Mike our oldest son when we are out in Los Angeles). Melissa is a graduate student at Virginia Commonwealth University. There she is attending the school of social work(division of gerontology). This is all a nice segue into what I am going to say next. Across the nation this fall there are "Memory Walks for Altzheimers". Melissa is participating in one this Sat. If you wish to support her walk for this worthy cause,go on-line to the "Altzheimer's Memory Walk"- located in Richmond VA.,Oct.3,then click on "walkers",where her name can be located. I will thank-you now,if you can give any small amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment