Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1- Hardeeville South Carolina

To clarify our location, we are about 15 miles north of Savannah Ga. Left Bushnell this morning. I had the pleasure of meeting up with two cranes in my stroll around the rv park before we headed out. By now I am well acquainted with the different sounds they make. At night they sure make a lot of noise with their trumpeting. Mike I am late in answering your question, but when we visited the seashore the water was cold. There were people swimming, but the best your dad and I could do was wade. Speaking of water, it rained off and on for us today while traveling- hope the Bushnell area we left got some of that rain. They were behind in water so far for the year and were asking citizens to limit water usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment